Awesome quotes and words

If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.

If you're climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Sometimes you don't think you are progressing until you step back and see how high you've really gone. - Donny Osmond

Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley. - James Rogers

Live out of your imagination, not your history. - Stephen R Covey

The wisest person is not the one who has the fewest failures but the one who turns failures to best account. - Richard R Grant

Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. - Les Brown

The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. - Anthony Robbins

I owe much to my friends; but, all things considered, it strikes me that I owe even more to my enemies. The real person springs life under a sting even better than under a caress. - Andre Gide

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?". - Sydney Harris

No comments: